All fields are required. Please be prepared with:
- your 500-1000 word essay in pdf, doc, or docx format
- your resume or CV in pdf, doc, or docx format
- letter of recommendation in pdf, doc, or docx format
**You will not be able to save your progress on this form. If you leave the form without submitting, you will be required to re-enter your information.**
Incomplete applications will not be considered after the deadline.
Successful nominees will be notified in the November-December timeframe by email.
Write a 500-1000 word essay that addresses:
- Summarize any project management experience, training, or education you have that is relevant for PLI consideration;
- Describe your job responsibilities, particularly as they relate to project, program, and portfolio management;
- Summarize any project, program and/or portfolio experience you have gained in previous positions, especially experience as a project team lead member, project sponsor, or executive with project management oversight;
- What do you most want to learn through your participation in PLI? How might your learning change and strengthen your future project leadership? How will your learning benefit your home organization and DOE?;
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years from a leadership and project management perspective, and how do you foresee PLI advancing your progress towards that vision?
Please upload your essay in pdf, doc, or docx format.